Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the entire contents of this website. Please read these Terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this website.
- 1.1 This website is provided by Professional Disposables International Limited (PDI Ltd) registered number 6280083 (“We, Us, Our”) of Aber Park, Flint , Flintshire CH6 5EX, United Kingdom
- 1.2 These Terms are an agreement between you and Us and sets out the conditions upon which you may access the information available on this website
- 1.3 We are able to change these Terms, at any time and notification will be by posting an updated version of these Terms on this website, at which point they are effective
- 1.4 If you continue to use of this website after any changes as detailed in clause 1.3 it will constitute consent to such changes in the terms of business.
2: Access to the Website
- 2.1 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for any reason beyond Our control.
- 2.2 We reserve the right to, without notice, withdraw the availability of this website or any of its content and/or any of its functions, information or services.
- 2.3 We cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and We make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
3: Permitted Use of the Website
- 3.1 We will allow you to view, download and print out content from this website providing it is for your personal use and only in accordance with these Terms. All other copying whether electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights are reserved
- 3.2 You shall only use this website in a manner consistent with these Terms and in such a way that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, in particular, you shall not;
- 3.2.1 seek unauthorised access to our network or any aspect of this computer system.
- 3.2.2 insert or knowingly or recklessly send, transmit or distribute a virus into this network.
- 3.2.3 actively assist, encourage or permit any other person to do that described above in 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.
4: Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1 All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website including but not limited to all design, text, graphics (and the selection or arrangement thereof) to remain our property.
5: Links to Third Party Websites
- 5.1 This website may at times contain links to websites which are not ours but are owned and operated by third parties. We do not make representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of information contained on sites which we have links with or as to the suitability or quality of any of products or services mentioned
- 5.2 These links to third party websites are for your information and convenience only. They are not an endorsement of the content.
- 5.3 We accept no liability for any damage or loss, howsoever caused, in connection with use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained or accessed through any such linked website.
- 5.4 In the event that you decide to link to any third party website, and use any information or enter into any contract for the supply of goods or services from such third party, you do so at your own risk.
- 6.1 We make every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we do not make representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of such information.
- 6.2 We do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, that this website or any software of any nature available on, downloaded or otherwise obtained from it, will be free from defects or viruses.
- 6.3 We make no representations or warranties as to whether the information available on this website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages of this website may be accessed
- 6.4 We shall not be liable for loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred including direct, consequential or indirect loss or damage, or any loss or damage to goodwill or profits or any anticipated loss of savings incurred by you, loss of data, loss of business opportunity, or economic loss whether arising in tort, contract, equity or otherwise and arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to use this website.
- 7.1 This Website is owned and operated by PDI Ltd, who is the ‘Data Controller’, the individual whose data we have collected is known as the ‘subject’ for the purposes of the General data Protection Legislation (GDPR). This Policy explains how we will use the information collected and how you wish to instruct to limit the use of such information, and all the procedures to safeguard your privacy.
- 7.2 This policy relates only to information that we obtain from you. Any Website operated by a third party by way of a link on this Website then your information could be used differently by the operator of the linked site.
- What type of information do we collect?
- When you register with us or send an enquiry , you may provide us with the following information:
- your name and address;
- your e-mail address;
- your company & occupation
- details about the services that you specifically request; and
- information completed by you as to our client surveys
- 7.4 What will we do with the information we gather?
We will process the information you provide to us in the following way:-
- to provide a tailored and personal service to our clients and customers with products and services most likely to interest you.
- to periodically send promotional or market research communications which we think you may find interesting. The lawful basis on which we process data for this purpose includes:
- If you’re a customer – a customer/contractual consent
- If you’ve enquired about our services – either consent (where we’re obliged to obtain), or legitimate interest will apply.
- to process any request for advice or any information supplied by us;
- to comply with statutory and regulatory obligations; and
- to process any employment application made by you with us.
- 7.5 How Long do we keep your data?
We retain your info for as long as we are providing you with a service and will retain records after our business relationship has ended and will review on a 12 monthly basis. Where data is processed for marketing purposes, we will keep it until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. As part of ensuring we are providing the right services to you we may use our data to pursue legitimate business interests in a way which would reasonably be expected as part of operating our business, in a way that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
You may choose to opt out of any marketing communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.6 Right to be forgotten.
You have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate data or to complete any incomplete personal data that we hold.
- 7.8 We will never collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
- 7.9 Any information collected about you will be stored electronically on our database.
- 7.10 All personal information we hold on you will be kept confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law or if we have to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body or competent jurisdiction.
- 7.11 If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes please write to us at the above address or e-mail email@example.com. In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we follow and adhere to strict security procedures. All personal information is held securely so that there is no unauthorised disclosure or access.
- 7.12 We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider (ISP) to host our Website on our behalf – this ISP may be situated outside the European Economic Area. By agreeing to our terms and conditions of use of our Website you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
8: Cookies & Data Collection
PDI Ltd employs information gathering technologies to enable us to collect information and statistics about the users and usage of this site. Such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the Website and revise it for the benefit of our customers.
- 8.2 You may adjust your computer’s settings to block cookies, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Because of the wide variety of browsers and operating systems used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your browser should contain details in its help facility.
- 9.1 If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The terms shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and you and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales serve that we shall be entitled to seek in-juncture or any other relief whatsoever in the courts of any jurisdiction.