An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, and patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands.
- Pre-moistened wipes with a 70% ethyl alcohol formulation and emollients such as aloe, glycerin and vitamin E
- Gentle on the skin. Fragrance-free and dye-free Dries quickly, leaving no sticky residue
- Convenient quick-pull canister and individual packet options Safe to use before eating and drinking
SKU # D72400
Dimensions: 7.875" x 5"
- Box contains 100 individually wrapped wipes
- Allows staff to wash their hands on-the-go and easily provide hand hygiene to patients, as needed
Large Canister (220 Count)
SKU # Q76584
Dimensions: 6" x 7.5"
- Contains 220 wipes
- Multi-count canister accomodates frequent usage
- Place in patient rooms, nursing stations and hallways for convenient access
Medium Canister (135 Count)
SKU # P12872
Dimensions: 6" x 7.5"
- Contains 135 wipes
- Multi-count canister accommodates frequent usage
- Place in patient rooms, nursing stations, and hallways for convenient access
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams2,3
- Safe to use before eating and drinking4
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Are Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes an FDA regulated product?Show Answer
Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes are regulated by the US FDA as an OTC (Over-the-Counter) drug product covered under the Tentative Final Monograph for Healthcare Antiseptic Drug Products.
How long should I apply Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes to the hands?Show Answer
A contact time of 15 seconds provides a 99.99% reduction.
What is the expiration date on Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes?Show Answer
Sani-Hands wipes have a 24 month expiration date from the date of finished product manufacturing.
Some PDI products state "store at room temperature." What is the definition of room temperature?Show Answer
For our EPA-regulated products, such as Sani-Cloth® and Sani-Prime™ brand products, room temperature is defined as an average temperature of 25◦ C (77◦ F) and within a temperature range of 15◦ C to 30◦ C (59◦ F to 86◦ F). For our FDA-regulated products, such as Prevantics® brand products, “controlled room temperature” indicates a temperature maintained thermostatically that encompasses the usual customary working environment of 20◦ C to 25◦ C (68◦ F to 77◦ F). SOURCE: USP 41-NF 36 General Notices and Requirements (August 1, 2013 First Supplements) Section 10.30.50. “Room Temperature” indicates the temperature prevailing in a working area. Section 10.30.60. Controlled Room Temperature
- Clinical data is representative of Sani-Hands (NDC #: 10819-50) 65.9% Ethyl Alcohol formulation vs. the Purell (NDC #: 21749 515) 62% Ethyl Alcohol formulation.
- Data on file, PDI, Orangeburg, New York.
- Food Code Recommendations of the United States Public Health Service Food and Drug Administration, 2017